Thursday 28 July 2011

Ambulance Anyone??

Last night was horrible :( I had been feeling sick all day and when I went to bed I couldnt sleep but at 1am my heart started to beat really really hard and fast, it made me feel dizzy and I felt giddy when I was standing. So I asked Dan to call me an ambulance. They checked my pulse and blood pressure which was normal but I told them I was being treated for high blood pressure. They took me into the ambulance and gave me a ECG, they had to put those horrible sticky pads on my chest and wrists (and they bloody hurt when I had to rip them off lol). My heart was beating normal at this point so they gave me the paperwork and they left as there was obviously nothing they could do. I went back to bed but couldnt sleep much :(

This morning I still felt a bit sicky but I couldnt eat anything because I was fasting as I was having blood drawn BUT......when we got to the hospital at 8.30am this morning they had a notice up saying "We are not taking Blood today, sorry" :( so we have to try and go back another day.

So all-in-all its been a poop few days :( Im trying to relax and hope things get better...

No comments:

Post a Comment